The artist made truth works: blue and grey in 2010 and first exhibited the artwork in 2010 in Leave the line standing at St Canice's Annex, Sydney. truth works: blue and grey is one of 4 in the limited edition Truth works . The artwork's medium is Acrylic on wood; watercolour and lead pencil on paper, and comprises of component/s measuring, overall, 60 x 80 x 'X'.
Encyclopaedia of finding the truth in art
They disagreed. She was furious he could not see the blue and grey truth was hanging in the background room. He was outraged she could not see it was hanging in the foreground room. Unable to see the other’s point of view, annoyed the other does not see theirs, they agreed to disagree.
- Where the blue and grey truth can be found at 2misunderstandings and 3understandings;
- [measurements along y-axis] 1mi; 2mi; 3mi; 4mi;
- [measurements along x-axis] 1un; 2un; 3un; 4un;
- blue and grey truth work;
- a table on which rests a page from the Encyclopaedia of Finding the Truth in Art;
- background room;
- blue and grey truth works;
- a shelf on which rests a page from the Encyclopaedia of Finding the Truth in Art;
- foreground room