GH made truth works: blue and grey in 2010 and included the artwork in Leave the line standing at the St Canice's Annex, Sydney, in 2010. truth works: blue and grey is one of four in the limited edition Truth works. The artwork's medium includes acrylic on wood; watercolour and lead pencil on paper, and comprises of two components measuring, overall, 60 x 80 x 'X' cm.
Encyclopaedia of finding the truth in art
They disagreed. She was furious he could not see the blue and grey truth was hanging in the background room. He was outraged she could not see it was hanging in the foreground room. Unable to see the other’s point of view, annoyed the other does not see theirs, they agreed to disagree.
- Where the blue and grey truth can be found at 2misunderstandings and 3understandings;
- [measurements along y-axis] 1mi; 2mi; 3mi; 4mi;
- [measurements along x-axis] 1un; 2un; 3un; 4un;
- blue and grey truth work;
- a table on which rests a page from the Encyclopaedia of Finding the Truth in Art;
- background room;
- blue and grey truth works;
- a shelf on which rests a page from the Encyclopaedia of Finding the Truth in Art;
- foreground room