Medium: Offset printed card, acrylic on MDF and gallery floor/wall surfaces; felt tipped pen.
|HxWxD cm: 3100mm high x 5720mm wide x 4900mm deep|
|Collection: Private collection: Düsseldorf, 1995|
Encyclopaedia of Thoughtful Art
To make a work of thoughtful art please follow the guidelines below:
- From the square above cut out a thought into a shape and lean it next to number 1.
- From this thought cut out its anger and place it on the plinth at number 2.
- From this anger cut out its love and place it at number 3.
- From this love cut out its understanding and return it to where the thought had first been taken, at number 4.
- Now ask a passer-by the time (21:57) and the date (Freitag 13.10) .
|14/10/1995||To make a work of thoughtful art, Ausstellungsraum Thomas Taubert, Düsseldorf|