To make a work of thoughtful art 1995 first appeared in To make a work of thoughtful art at the Ausstellungsraum Thomas Taubert, Düsseldorf, in 1995. To make a work of thoughtful art is a standalone artwork. The artwork's medium includes Offset printed card, acrylic on MDF and gallery floor/wall surfaces; felt tipped pen., measuring, overall, 3100mm high x 5720mm wide x 4900mm deep. To make a work of thoughtful art is in a private collection: Düsseldorf, 1995.
Encyclopaedia of Thoughtful Art
To make a work of thoughtful art please follow the guidelines below:
- From the square above cut out a thought into a shape and lean it next to number 1.
- From this thought cut out its anger and place it on the plinth at number 2.
- From this anger cut out its love and place it at number 3.
- From this love cut out its understanding and return it to where the thought had first been taken, at number 4.
- Now ask a passer-by the time (21:57) and the date (Freitag 13.10) .